Wednesday, June 1, 2011

on thing ~

I know you've been busy, I had things to do too. We have talked for some time, I wonder if everything's fine. I had other stuff on me mind, I'm sure you did to know, but I just had to tell you this my dear... I really miss you.
I've been laying here all night, listening to the heart. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.
Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But i never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on.

When I'm not there... do you think of me? When you're sad and something's bothering you... do you wish I were there to help comfort you? When you've had a long hard day... do you smile knowing that soon you'll be seeing me, and everything will seem better, even if it's just for a moment? When you lay down at night... do you look back and cherish the new memories you've made with me? And when you get up in the morning, does everything inside of you smile, knowing that this will be another day that we'll be together? because that's how I think of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment